| E N T R E E S
| side dishes
| too good to leave out
< corned beef sandwiches
hot tuna sandwiches >
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Pre-heat oven for a 30 minute meal.
- 1 can (10 1⁄2 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 2 1⁄4 cups thawed frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas)
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Stir soup, 1⁄2 cup milk, vegetables, and chicken in 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine remaining milk, egg, and biscuit mix. Spread over chicken mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Download the book
All text and images copyright © 2019 Shoreline United Methodist Church, Shoreline, WA.