| P A S T A
| side dishes
| too good to leave out
farfalle pasta with basil
spaghetti pasta salad
Quick Pasta Salad
Thank God for bottled Italian dressing.
- 1⁄4 of a 1 lb. pkg spaghetti
- 1 cup mixed peas and diced carrots, frozen
- Zesty Italian dressing
- Other additions: 1⁄2 cup to 1 cup of chicken, ham, cheese
- In a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts of water to boil.
- Carefully and slowly add pasta and salt to boiling water. (Water should continue to boil as you add the pasta.) Cook stirring frequently, until pasta is tender-chewy. This will take 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add mixed vegetables and other optional ingredients.
- Add Zesty Italian Dressing to taste. Mix well.
Download the book
All text and images copyright © 2019 Shoreline United Methodist Church, Shoreline, WA.