| P A S T A
| side dishes
| too good to leave out
e n t r e e s
easy parmesan pasta
Stove Top Tuna Casserole
Kids love this enough to make it themselves.
- 1 box Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 5 oz. can of light chunk tuna, water packed
- 1 10.5 oz. can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- In a large saucepan, cook macaroni according to the package directions.
- Drain macaroni well in a colander.
- While macaroni is draining, place butter and cheese packet into the large saucepan off the stove. Mix until well combined. Add the macaroni and stir to combine.
- Continue stirring while adding the soup, onion, and garlic.
- Add the drained tuna and the egg. Mix until well combined.
- Return saucepan to stove on low heat. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
Download the book
All text and images copyright © 2019 Shoreline United Methodist Church, Shoreline, WA.