| S I D E D I S H E S
| too good to leave out
< parmesan pull-a-parts
Puffy Potato Boats
Granddad made this for the grandchildren.
- Medium-sized potatoes (Yukon gold or red work best); 1 potato per person, depending on the size of the potatoes
- Salt and Pepper to taste (other seasonings such as garlic powder are optional)
- Scrub medium-sized potatoes.
- Cut in quarters (do NOT peel).
- Place quarters upright about an inch apart on a baking sheet.
- Brush with melted butter. Season with salt and pepper or other seasonings.
- Put in cold oven. Turn oven temperature to very hot (450 degrees).
- Bake 30 minutes or until soft when tested with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
Download the book
All text and images copyright © 2019 Shoreline United Methodist Church, Shoreline, WA.