| S I D E D I S H E S
| too good to leave out
< japanese sauteed mushrooms
puffy potato boats
Savory rather than sweet.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp instant onion flakes
- 1 Tbs Parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg refrigerator biscuits
Makes 5 servings.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt butter in an 8-inch round aluminum cake pan on the top of the stove on lowest heat. Remove from heat.
- Add parsley, celery salt, and onion flakes, and spread evenly over bottom of pan.
- Cut each biscuit into halves or quarters. Scissors make this easy to do.
- Place biscuit pieces over mixture in pan to cover bottom. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn biscuits out, upside down on platter.
Download the book
All text and images copyright © 2019 Shoreline United Methodist Church, Shoreline, WA.