| side dishes
| TOO GOOD TO LEAVE OUT
garlic beef and broccoli lo mein
tuscan chicken with rosemary
Sausage Egg Roll in a Bowl
If you like egg rolls, you will like this.
- 1 pound ground pork sausage (may substitute turkey sausage, etc.)
- 6 cups coleslaw mix or shredded cabbage
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs ginger, minced
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the sausage and cook, stirring often to crumble, until cooked through. Do not drain off fat.
- Add the coleslaw mix, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce to the skillet with the sausage. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until cabbage has softened a bit.
- Remove from the heat and top with the green onions and drizzle with sesame seed oil.
- Serve immediately.
Feel free to drain some of the fat if excessive.
Download the book
All text and images copyright © 2019 Shoreline United Methodist Church, Shoreline, WA.