| E N T R E E S
| side dishes
| too good to leave out
< pineapple sausage skewers
savory porridge with takeout rice >
Pizza substitute for kids.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1lb ground beef, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 - 1 tsp oregano
- 1⁄3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- Optional: sliced tomatoes, mozzarella cheese
- Cut loaf in half lengthwise. Set aside.
- Brown beef with onions and garlic in skillet.
- Add pizza sauce and all other ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Spread beef mixture on both halves of bread.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Broil about 5 inches from the heat for about 5 minutes.
- If desired, top with tomato and cheese slices and broil just until cheese begins to melt.
Download the book
All text and images copyright © 2019 Shoreline United Methodist Church, Shoreline, WA.