| S I D E D I S H E S
| too good to leave out
< fried rice
Japanese Sautéed Mushrooms
Another recipe from Taiwan via Pullman, WA.
- 1 lb button mushrooms
- 2 Tbs canola oil
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 Tbs Mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 2 tsp wasabi
- 3 Tbs chicken stock or mushroom stock
- Dice, cube, or slice button mushrooms.
- Heat canola oil and butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms to the saucepan and stir.
- Add the soy sauce, mirin, stock, and wasabi. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until mushrooms are tender.
Download the book
All text and images copyright © 2019 Shoreline United Methodist Church, Shoreline, WA.